A downloadable SFD for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In SFD, you manage a party of adventurers attempting to reach the deepest depths of the Sigma Finite Dungeon. Can you defeat the Lich King Raeleus and the false god NOG at the deepest depths of the dungeon?
* This game also available on Steam.
- Unique blend of RPG with roguelike elements, including permadeath. No second chances!
- Hand-crafted isometric pixel art graphics
- Randomly-generated dungeons - a new adventure every playthrough!
- Tactical, turn-based combat
- 6 adventurers with their own unique skills and upgrades
- More than 30 weapons, spells and items to discover
- 20 unique enemies with their own attacks and abilities
- Use the environment to your advantage! Defeat enemies with spike traps, poison gas and explosive barrels
- 8 floors of dungeon-crawling action to explore
- Old-school difficulty. While the gameplay is simple, only the greatest adventurers will achieve victory!
If you want to try SFD before you buy, a free demo is available on Steam, featuring a complete dungeon floor to explore.
*Description and English translation by WindowsOnInfinity
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||libGDX, Bfxr, GIMP, Audacity, GraphicsGale|
|Tags||Dungeon Crawler, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Roguelite, Tactical RPG, Team-Based, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this SFD you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- SFD v2.4716 days ago
- SFD v2.4630 days ago
- SFD v2.4583 days ago
- SFD X-mas97 days ago
- SFD v2.44.3Nov 25, 2018
- SFD v2.44.2Nov 17, 2018
- SFD v2.44Oct 26, 2018
- SFD v2.43Oct 17, 2018